We are excited to have you join us for Flag Day 2020! Please check back here for Preliminary Schedule of Events to be posted soon.
Things to remember:
- We need you to help us continue to make Flag Day bigger and better. If you have suggestions we want to hear them and we LOVE volunteers to help make our day.
- Make sure to visit our Vendors they work so hard to bring their hand-made crafts.
- We have a skate park in lower park, basketball and tennis courts in upper park and grills in upper park; we want you and your family to be able to make this an all day outing.
- The Kiddie Parade is free so load up your kids and their bikes/trikes and take them over to the decoration center. Let’s get them involved.
- Our Museum is so cool! Check it out and we love kids to become interested in our history and heritage so please bring them with you.
- We love our Military and Veterans. Take time to check out our Military Wall of Honor; there may be someone you know up there.
- We have added a family movie night and a dance to end the day!! Wrap up Flag Day, with us, in the Community Center. Adult dance upstairs and movie night downstairs.